Oriel Mostyn | Llandudno

A few weeks ago, Oriel Mostyn commissioned me to design a new window display for their beautiful gallery & shop. As well as building a house of prints (like a giant version of a house of cards!) miles of bunting, paper chains & a zillion paper tassels, I also illustrated 3 new pieces, which were framed and displayed on plinths in the window.
Here they are:

 “Aur y byd a’i berlau man”
(The gold of the world, and its precious pearls)
 “Y ‘deryn pur a’i adain las bydd i mi’n was di bryder”
(The pure bird with blue wings, be for me a carefree slave)
“Cod dy ben frenhines, rhag i dy goron lithro”
(Lift your head Princess, Incase your crown slips)

Pictures of the window display coming very soon..

contact me

using a telephone:
07919621823

using a computer:
info@nikipilkington.com
www.nikipilkington.com
twitter.com/nikipilkington

let me draw you:

If you would like an illustration of yourself or someone else, then please get in touch for more information.