•D.I.Y.N.A.I.L.S•

The day I met the loveliest nail lady in the whole wide world :)
We've been in chatting via emails for months, but on a recent trip to Glasgow, I finally got to meet the beauty that is Tammy - the face and talent behind DIYNails.tumblr.com
Here's the result:

She sells some brilliant nail decals on her site, which I've been lucky enough to try out, and she's not lying when she says they're easy to put on...I've got some personalised ones on the way too.
C A N N O T W A I T

We're planning to collaborate on a couple of things later on in the year (shhhht) but for now I just wish she'd move closer so she could do my nails every day :(
For updates on beautiful nails, here's her tumblr: http://diynails.tumblr.com/
and her twitter: https://twitter.com/DIY_Nails

x

contact me

using a telephone:
07919621823

using a computer:
info@nikipilkington.com
www.nikipilkington.com
twitter.com/nikipilkington

let me draw you:

If you would like an illustration of yourself or someone else, then please get in touch for more information.