Yiiikes, so now I can finally tell you a little bit about what I've been working on recently...
I've just finished a series of illustrations for Topshop's flagship Oxford Street store. The illustrations which will be part of a new window display, will be launched on 14/09/11 in time for London Fashion Week.
As well as the window visuals, I've also illustrated a series of luxury in-store gifts, which will be given away with special purchases over £50.
Images of everything will be available very soon, but right now this is all the info I'm allowed to give you. I hope it's worth the wait...x

contact me

using a telephone:
07919621823

using a computer:
info@nikipilkington.com
www.nikipilkington.com
twitter.com/nikipilkington

let me draw you:

If you would like an illustration of yourself or someone else, then please get in touch for more information.