Lowri Davies has to be one of my favourite Welsh artists. Her beautiful ceramic work makes my heart melt over and over, and she somehow manages to make drinking tea even more appealing. So you can only imagine how pleased I was when she got in touch the other day.
Lowri, Gwenno Jones and Carwyn Evans make up the Welsh collective 'Celf...a chrefft' and they've asked me to join them for their next exhibition at the National Eisteddfod, which is held in Wrexham this year. I will be exhibiting four new original pieces with them, as well as prints and cards for the event which runs 30/07/11 - 06/08/11.

contact me

using a telephone:
07919621823

using a computer:
info@nikipilkington.com
www.nikipilkington.com
twitter.com/nikipilkington

let me draw you:

If you would like an illustration of yourself or someone else, then please get in touch for more information.