Kyffin Williams Drawing Prize 2009 / Oriel Ynys Mon

I entered one of my 'Voyeur Fifty' illustrations 'Ayaka' into the Kyffin Williams Drawing competition back in the summer & was chosen as one of the exhibitors. The private view was the 23rd of October, so Johnny came along with me & took some photos.

The exhibition runs from the 24th of October until the 24th of January, so if you find yourself in Anglesey over the next few weeks, check it out - there's some great new talent on offer - I especially liked the dog illustrations by an artist called Jon Oakes - link to follow.






contact me

using a telephone:
07919621823

using a computer:
info@nikipilkington.com
www.nikipilkington.com
twitter.com/nikipilkington

let me draw you:

If you would like an illustration of yourself or someone else, then please get in touch for more information.