THE HERE & NOW

Keeping you up to date.
I'm currently working on Rankin Live, at The Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane. As well as this, I'm undergoing as many commissions as possible.

COMMISSIONS
COMMISSIONS COMMISSIONS

If you would like a portrait of yourself or friend/family then just contact me. All you need to do is email a photograph of who you'd like me to draw, along with a rough time-scale, size & any preferences you may have to : nikipilkington@hotmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible with a price.

Let me draw you

contact me

using a telephone:
07919621823

using a computer:
info@nikipilkington.com
www.nikipilkington.com
twitter.com/nikipilkington

let me draw you:

If you would like an illustration of yourself or someone else, then please get in touch for more information.